MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL is committed to respect and protect as much as possible the confidentiality of you data.
The company MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL which offers and manages the Service, as defined in this document, is the main controller for the processing of personal data provided, collected by, or for, the Service.
Collecting your data
We collect data about you from the information you provide in our online forms or as part of participating in our events.
Personal data is collected directly from the information entered or obtained:
- Your contact details such as your name, your email address and your telephone number;
- Your account identifiers: username and password, password clue and other similar security information;
- Via pre-registration forms or online information requests;
- By creating a personalized account;
- Via the registration posts in the exhibition;
- As part of a contract to participate in a digital, hybrid and/or face-to-face event;
- Through external sources, in particular partners and/or publicly available sources;
- Other information relating to your professional profile, the number of your business;
- Depending on the case, information relating to your identity and your professional contact details, such as your name, first name, company name, professional postal address and email, telephone number, social category, photo, etc.
- Payment information such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback and other information that you provide to us, including information and messages that you sen to customer service, meeting requests and other information that you share with our exhibitors, visitors, partners and others;
- Your areas of interest and communication preferences.
We may also obtain personal data about you from third parties, including:
- Service providers who help us locate you based on your IP address so that we can customize certain products based on your geographic location;
- The partners with whom we associate to offer you joint services or we carry out marketing operations;
- Publicly accessible sources and data providers from which we obtain data to validate or complete our information;
- Data from the use of our Services.
Processing of your data
MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL will process your personal data in accordance with the following objectives: storage, collection, modification, extraction, consultation, use, transmission and deletion.
Only MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL employees who, in the exercise of their functions, need this personal data, will be able to consult it and used them.
How long are personal data kept?
As long as necessary to:
- Achieve the objectives set in the article on data processing;
- Delete personal data after the expiry of the retention periods provided for by the regulations;
- Comply with the obligations arising from a legislative text, other regulations or imposed by a public authority;
- Provide you with quality service, respond to your requests;
- Meet the compliance of our legal obligations: keeping our commercial and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, fraud detection and prevention, data misuse and the implementation of our agreements.
Sharing of your data
We share your personal data with exhibitors, sponsors, partners and other third parties, in particular entities for which we act as an agent, licensee and/or event organizer, who wish to send you information about their products and services that may be of interest to you, depending on the communication preferences and other settings.
Right of opposition and right of control
When personal data are precessed on the basis of the consent of the data subject, the data subject may revoke this consent at any time by contacting us at the following address:
Under European and other data protection laws, you have the right to obtain a decision on whether or not to process personal data concerning you and, if necessary, to obtain access to the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of data concerning it;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data to be personal character are communicated;
- If possible, the period during which the personal data are supposed to be kept or, if this is not possible, the criteria allowing this period to be determined;
- That the complainant has the right to ask MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL, that the personal data be deleted or rectified, or that the processing be limited;
- That the complainant has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority;
- All data available on the data source, in the case that personal data are not collected from the data subject himself;
- The existence, where applicable, of an exclusively automated decision-making process, including profiling and, where appropriate, useful information on the underlying logic, meaning and expected consequences of the automated decision-making process.
MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL will provide, at the explicit request of the data subject, as complete as possible, an overview of the personal data and/or information requested above within a reasonable time. The data subject has the right to obtain a copy free of such information free of charge.
If the interested party submits his request electronically, MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL will also provide information electronically.
MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL guarantees that the complainant through his account registered user, has full access to his data and can change, modify, correct or delete them at any time.
Right to erase data
The data subject has the right to obtain the deletion of certain personal data when one of the following conditions applies:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- The complainant withdraws the consent on which the processing is based, and there are no other legal grounds for the processing;
- The complainant objects to the processing in accordance with this policy;
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- Personal data must be deleted in order to respect a legal obligation incumbent on MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL.
MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL is required to delete personal data with our unreasonable delay when any of the above cases applies.
Right to restriction of processing
The data subject has the right, in certain cases, to obtain the restriction of the processing of his personal data under the following conditions:
- If the personal data stored are not correct, during the period necessary for MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL to verify the accuracy information and, if necessary, correct it;
- If the processing of personal data is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests that their use be limited;
- If MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL no longer needs the data for the processing purposes for which they were stored, but in the context of legal proceedings, for the protection of natural or legal persons or for important reasons of public interest.
When the processing of personal data is restricted, MAYANNE EVENEMENTIEL may continue to store them but may in no way use them without the prior consent of the complainant.
Your communication preferences
You can customize and manage your communication and other preferences settings when you register on our websites, by updating your account functionality preferences, using the mechanism of “unsubscription” or subscription cancelation or other means provided in communications you receive, or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changed or updates where applicable.
If you wish to exercises these rights, please contact us using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable laws. In order to protect your privacy and security, we may ask you to verify your identity.
We take precautions to protect your personal data against loss, theft, misuse and access, disclosure, modification and unauthorized destruction, through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Place of treatment
Your personal data are stored and processed in your country or in another country where the service providers have servers and facilities. We take measures, in particular through contracts, aimed at ensure that information continues to be protected wherever it is found in a consistent manner with the standards of protection required by applicable law.
When personal data are transferred from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or from Switzerland to a country that has not received an adequacy decision from the European Commission, we rely on appropriated safeguards such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and the EU-US and Switzerland-US Privacy Protection Framework to transfer the data.
Legal basis for processing
When we collect personal data from you under European data protection laws, we do so:
With your consent, when necessary, to provide you with the Service, carry out a transaction or perform a contract, at your request, if necessary, for the purposes of compliance with applicable law or other legal obligation, to conduct our business, protect the security of our systems, customers and users, detect or prevent fraud, enable our customers to comply with their legal obligations or respond to other legitimate interests above; unless your rights to privacy are beyond our interests.
When we process your data on the basis of consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time and, when we process it on the basis of a legitimate interest, you can object to it.
You can also submit your complaints to the data protection authority in the jurisdiction concerned.
There are several types: third parties, analytical, advertising, social networks, etc.
In general, they are used to optimize and personalize our services on our websites when you are browsing.
Third-party cookies may be issued there because of the third-party applications that are there integrated, via third-party content distributed in our advertising spaces or even by an external advertising agency operating our advertising spaces.
They make it possible to count the number of displays of advertising content distributed via our advertising spaces, to identify the advertisements displayed, to know the number of users who clicked on it, by making it possible to calculate the sums due and to establish statistics, to recognize your terminal during its subsequent navigation on any other website or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and to adapt the content to the navigation of your terminal.
The cookies used on our website all have different purposes. Some are necessary for the fluidity of navigation on our website. They make able the site to function optimally.
You can object and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
These cookies allow us to analyze visitors processes, the distribution of visit sources and visit statistics useful for improving our services.
These cookies may be enabled on our websites by our advertising partners. They can be used by these companies to build profiles on your interests, and to serve your targeted advertisements on other websites. They only work by identifying your browser and device. If you do not accept this category of cookies, advertising that is less targeted to your interests will be shown to you when you browse other websites.
Social media cookies
The purpose of the cookies that are placed via social networks is to allow website users to facilitate content sharing and improve usability.
Some cookies are subject to consent. You consent to the storage of cookies, the information of which is communicated to you in the cookies information banner visible when you first connect to our websites:
- By clicking on the accept button appearing on the banner;
- By continuing to navigate.
The agreement given is valid for a maximum period of thirteen months from the first deposit in the terminal equipment.
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal or browser, or if you delete those registered there, you are informed that your browsing and your experience on the website may be limited. This is how advertisements will continue to appear on the web pages visited, but will not be personalized.
a) The cookies manager on our website
The manager is accessible from the cookies information banner or via the section above “manage my cookies on the website”.
b) The settings of your internet browser
c) The setting on a cookies management platform
You can manage your cookies by going to cookies management platforms offered by advertising professionals.
For more information, you have the CNIL website:
Edition : 01.05.2021